PARROTLIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PARROTLIFE

Parrots and Pals

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-02-03

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: General Chat   General Chat Orange2131st January 2012, 10:41 pm

Use this area to post all the usual genera chat and banter
Back to top Go down
http://www.midlandparrots.com
jules

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-09-18

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Orange21312th January 2012, 7:14 am

i was just wondering what's happened to the forum? it's all changed Shocked have all the old photos gone too?

i do like the separate sections,i just need to find my way around again Smile
Back to top Go down
bob

bob

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2007-02-04

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Orange21312th January 2012, 10:05 am

No they are still there
Go to the main forum and then the parrotlife formum and all the old forum is there

Just thought I would change the look a little and see how it went but I know how you feel I thought I had lost the lot lol
Back to top Go down
jules

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Orange21313th January 2012, 1:55 am

i found them in the end bob. loving the new look,and individual sections. it's easier to go straight to a topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bob

bob

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Orange21313th January 2012, 8:57 am

Of course if there is anysections you want to put in we can add them.

I think it's easier and of course all the subjects are in their own spot
Back to top Go down
bob

bob

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Orange21314th January 2012, 10:06 am

New addition to us recently. Pinky and Perky two 12 month olsd Black headed caquies that we may sell but I would like them to go togther as they have always been together,

Today we took on Sophie, she is an African Grey, her owner took ill and the family put her into the hotel, she has been with us for about 3 months and her owner was then put into a home. the owners son asked if we could sell her to a good home.

Today he rang to say that sadly his dad had passed away and asked if, rather than sell the bird for them he asked if we would take Sophie on. We have too many but of course I said yes. Hopefully they will come and visit Sophie and we will try and put her in with one of the others and see what happens.
Haven't told her yet that she isn't going home. will try and pick the right time.
Back to top Go down
jules

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Orange21316th January 2012, 6:16 am

ahhh how sad about sophie,i'm sure she will understand why she can't go home and you never know,the son might come and visit. i've often thought about another grey but don't have the room plus i know jasper would be jealous to death as i've seen what he's like when i fuss my firends birds Sad

i hope too that pinky & perky get to stay together in a wonderful new home Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat Orange213

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PARROTLIFE :: Main Forum :: General Parrot Chat-
Jump to: